Wednesday, November 28, 2007

a long dusty road

So it has been going on my whole life. This fog. This dark room. This suffocating silence. Coming in waves every few months. Getting too heavy to bear every year or so. It usually results in a failure at whatever I'm trying to accomplish in life at that point, then forces a move. I've lived all over because of it.

Today I don't want to leave. So I'm not. I'm trying to fight.






-----------------------

In the past couple weeks we saw Big Business and Isis. I couldn't take any pictures because I was too into the show. My neck was sore the next day haha. We also went downtown and saw Sarah's band, Man Versus. She's got an amazing voice for sure..

Some of the whole foodies moved into a new house in San Jose. Its this huge rad old place that has old cars in the backyard and a bathroom completely tiled in pink! We had a little candlelit get together on their first night (they didn't have electricity yet). There have also been a couple nights of "Rock Band"...oh lordy.

-----------------------

Kittens sleep on top of each other...its so f'n cute






Chinese Silky Bantams


Rocky the Bulldoggie






Sinclair in sweatshirt

-------------------------------

Mt little helper...loves folding socks


and doing dishes........



Our fabulous under-an-hour Thanksgiving meal for two...
Baked tofu, garlic broccoli, heaps of smashed taters, punkin pie and vino!




until next time...

No comments: