Wednesday, December 5, 2007

planning for the very near future

Last night was HSSV's Holiday Party at the Blue Pheasant. Why they picked that place is beyond me...the dishes were blah, the drinks were super overpriced, the place looked like tacky christmas pretty much....Oh well I guess when you work for a non profit you should expect those things. Besides all that, once everyone had a couple of drinks in them it did get pretty fun. Afterwards, a few of us went down the road to a divey bar with pool tables and shot a few games. Good times were had by all.

I'm looking around the area for an local tattoo artist to get to know because I have a lot of work in my head. I'm thinking of going to Adrian at Guru. I've heard good things.. Here's a sample:


I like how clean his lines are and the way he blends and fades his colors.

I'm planning on getting a Steller's Jay carrying a lantern and pocket watch...sounds odd but it will turn out...promise.


We went up to the Gestault Haus the other night again....just can't get over them liter German beers and vegan sausages!! Played pool..I lost..and Barrett actually was challenged to a game by an eccentric homeless fellow who had his own cue..pretty entertaining.



This was my downfall...


Here are some epic shots of serious plastic guitar meltdowns...
Noah and Barrett

James on drums

Shredding the gnar..you get extra points for getting loooooow...

-------------------
Coco






adopted in a matter of hours.

--------------
I've adopted out about 15 cats and kittens on my own at this point! For the next two weeks I'm in customer service only though, probably because its gonna get crazy in adoptions.

President Bush is bold faced lying to us again. Google the latest National Intelligence Estimate and his response. Basically it says that Iran is NOT a threat and they have not had a nuclear program for YEARS. Bush is trying to claim that they are still a threat, despite this information.

We as a nation need some good luck right about now.

No comments: