Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ta ta tuesday at the ballpark

Nicole, Tricia and I rode the BART up to Oakland to see an A's game for titty tuesday yesterday. I had gotten some free tickets from a co-worker. I'm not a huge fan of basball, or organised sports at all for that matter (hockey doesn't count *wink wink*) but hey, free tickets are always a good way to change things up on your weekly girls night. We filled up the flasks, paid out 6 dollars for round trip fare, bought our hef's and nachos and settled in for America's favorite pasttime.








We passed a vigil when turning into Fremont. A call to all residents of the city to turn in information surrounding an unsolved murder. I am a huge fan of demonstrations. I feel that in our internet-based world, gestures like this really DO make an impact...when people get out of their homes and really impact a LOT more people.




Some plans for the upcoming work week....it is my Sunday night after all...
building a worm bin

trying to locate some free glassware for transporting food to and from work, getting rid of the plastic..

who knows what else...I could paint, sew....other things to not spend money i suppose.
I miss this guy

he'll be home friday night..

2 comments:

Josh and Britt said...

Thanks for sharing my bro for the week :) Wish you could have come down too.

Bob and Emily said...

Hi fellow blogger! Hope all is well, miss you guys! I love your blog, so much to look at. One request, more puppy pics please:)