Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Bronx and an F-$ bday

We saw the Bronx play at the Independent last week. Awesome. The opening band was a joke, but fuck....the Bronx made up for it....I haven't felt like I wanted to go smash elbows with idiots at a show in quite some time, but this night I did.









-------------------
Things that go on in the shelter in the interim...
3-4 mice on the wheel at once = constant entertainment



so cute



Canela baby girl

--------------
Frank's b-day / Texas Party at Haley and Jonathan's









The magic Birthday cake...non-alcoholic


Lela's awesome closet-find boots

Nickel and the Regional Semifinalist


Alex and Lela

contemplations in a psychadelic wing chair

----------------
my baby leaving on a jet plane..
by my lonesome till friday

No comments: