Monday, August 6, 2007

hung on a wall

I'm feeling like total shit today...who gets sick in august? saw Big Business last night and they pretty much destroyed me...more on them later.
Afew days ago we went up to the Fecal Face 7.5 year anniversary show/party at the 111 Minna Gallery. We walked up to it at about 9 and saw this mass of people outside and packed shoulder to shoulder inside. The official line to get in snaked around the side of the building out to the front. I saw haircuts that were more expensive than my life. We practiced patience while waiting for over an hour behind these loud folks...

abandon shoes!

got inside and pushed up to one of the two bars then did the rounds checking out the different works. It was loud, packed and full of people for Barrett to have mini fan-out moments at.



so it basically a pretty rad experience but it made me want to go to an individuals show. this was a gathering of like 20 artists...such a tease. Jeremy Fish has a solo show at White Walls this month that I wanna go to.
----------
Some new doggie pics.
This is Sohpie, 7mo. old Basset baby. I believe she was adopted in like a day.


This is one of my favorite dogs...gorgeous gorgeous Goldie. She's like 8 mo. old I think, still available for adoption, a totally loving sweet pitty. She found a zucchini in the break room and became a real veggie dog, prancing around the lobby w/ it in her mouth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and this is really how the rats sleep....ont op of their water bottles. odd.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: