Tuesday, August 7, 2007

big business

So on sunday night we went up to 12 Galaxies and saw Big Business. All the pictures I took were freakin hirrble because I was too busy watching and listening because it was one of the best shows I've seen in a LONG time.


I like these. the calm after the storm.


Oh man. so damn good.

---------

I'm feeling better today but I just feel so rundown altogether. I've been abusing my body lately and I can really feel it. My job makes it so easy to want to walk out back for those breaks and get away from the stress inside for a cigarette and some bs with my coworkers. Its such a funny habit...its not at all like something I need, its more of a choice. I don't smoke at all when I'm at home. I don't smoke on my days off unless I'm driving somewhere. Its all bullshit. I'm sure my lung capacity is lessened by the scoliosis anyways, and smoking causes deterioration of the spine at a faster rate....so why do it? This is scoliosis like mine:


I have two curves...one in the lower back too. Its a genetic thing. My Mom had it, my sister has it, I have it. Can you imagine how tall I'd be if I were all straightened out? Anyways, it sort of crushes the ribs on one side together and fans out the ones on the other side, depending on where the curve is. It can also put more pressure on your heart and other organs, depending on how much your chest cavity space is altered. My hips are uneven, my shoulders too. I haven't had it checked on for about 10 years so who knows what kind of shape I'm in now.
So anyways....I really need to take care of myself better. Lessen the overall amount of toxins being ingested.

--------

Coming up...ummmm....today I'm off work and just hangin out..recovering...cleaning up....making stuff...cooking. reading.

No comments: