Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Earthless Mabel

When one takes on 7 million responsibilities...one forgets to update their blog. Ah, such is the life of a newly promoted supervisor...
Poe has been making great strides in exploring the warehouse, and heck it only took him 6 months to come down the stairs!


Poe and Pickle spend time antagonizing each other...

-----------------
This is Mabel...mooshy face pitbull. So ridiculously sweet!

------------------
We saw Earthless and Witch play at the Brookdale Lodge in the Santa Cruz Mtns. This place has been around forever, and has a million different stories about various ghostly inhabitants, weird sightings, strange occurrences, and other sordid tales..



---------------------------

I found this broken down lounger outside our front door when I was cleaning up stuff. I think If I cut off all of the broken plastic...I could make a pretty decent woven seat and back for it!

Every good project needs somewhere to start!

1 comment:

Josh and Britt said...

You have been a busy little worker! I can't wait to see how all you projects turns out. I'm also glad to see that Poe ventured downstairs. I don't think Josh and I ever told you congratulations on your promotion. Thats awesome!