Thursday, July 22, 2010

Try something new, every day!

I've decided to take a new turn. To get off the beaten path. Turn away from the fast track. To touch, see, smell, taste, and do things I've never experienced before. And I've decided to document it. One new thing a day, to experience and reflect on, for the next 365 days. Or maybe longer :) For now I think a difinitive goal will serve as a motivator.

That's it! Try something new, every day, and take the time out to talk about it.

I'm expecting that this modest goal, with loose restrictions, will allow my eyes to open wider than they ever have before. I think we, as a people, are so blinded by the mundane everyday responsibilities and patterns of behavior that we literally miss out on the amazing things/people/foods/events we could be easily be participating in!

So, we'll see how it goes.

I want to thank all of the amazingly creative people I've met over the past year for contributing to this new inspiration. <3

Cheers to day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Eternal Cake" - Berkeley

No comments: