Monday, September 29, 2008

An Ode to some stuff I like

I'll admit it, I've been kinda blue lately...due to a lot of stuff that I won't rehash here for the sake of moving on. I'd rather talk about fun, inspiring stuff anyways!
I found a big sturdy buffet cabinet at a garage sale for $20!!

My plans are to sand the less-than-attractive green and gold paint off of it and either stain or re-paint. Coming home from a day of madness at the shelter and just putting an hous worth of elbow grease into sanding this thing has become so cathartic for me..

----------------------
Transplanted the swiss chard and planted spinach seeds in a very handy planter Barrett re-purposed for me from a this giant plastic thing we found!



----------------------

Some of my favorite pics from the Portland "Bro"ad trip 08

Barrett and Adrian livin the red light special

Gettin into green green Oregon..

A little house of a friend of Matt's...my dream!

I LOVE this picture..Adrian, dwarfed by the Bloody Mary....with that look on his face and the quote on his shirt narrating his thoughts

The sum..

Three road scholars lost in the forest

The view from the top

Sundown in p-town

The beautiful garden at the boy's gracious hostess' house!

--------------------

No comments: