Monday, October 15, 2007

"robots are not to be trusted"

Today I am home. Today I feel shitty. The weather is cloudy and cold...I like that...I just wish I could enjoy it without feeling flu-ish.
There has been a lot of random stuff going on lately...some of which I will gladly show you now!
How'd you like to be the guy in this shower stall in the sky?


this baby is intense


My mom found this bit of Breanna-childhood-memorabilia. Note that one of my favorite things at the time was "Sizzler"


winning scrabble game du jour 365 to 2something. go me!


Homemade spaghetti squash vegan pizza. your mouth is watering.


a gigantic Bouvier de Flandres

roosters roosters!!



We went to the home opener for the Sharks the other night...they lost.. boo.



As you can see...we were bummed


I hope these guys know satan has emblazoned himself upon their vehicle muuahahahaha

No comments: