Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm still hungry. I made a big dinner for Barrett and me earlier...giant salad, sesame-teriyaki simmered veggies, banana. It seemed like a lot of food but I guess I'm burning through calories quicker now. My body functions are evening out to work like they are supposed to, processing things I ingest with pretty quick speed. Damn, after 2 beers I can feel wonderful!
We've been spending a lot of time in the city lately...its more fun that way. Getting pretty partial to the mission. We drove up three nights in a row last week, once for the booksale, then for exploring, then for a show at Rickshaw. We saw Darker My Love.....shitty name, reminds me of so many emogoth fashioncore ensembles...but the music on the other hand, quite good. Not at all emo, or goth, or fash, or core for that matter. Just good. The kind you can feel because its tuned down so low. The kind where you can lay on your floor and stare up at the designs in your ceiling stucco while listening to. Good road trip shit. We had parked ourselves in the balcony because the dance party below was a little frightening.

some creepy goodies of barrett


the night before...some randoms




we're planning on saving to move.
----
Beagle

Australian Shepherd/Border Collie pup

Schipperkes


Straight edge cat

booze

and good times

-----
Tomorrow afternoon we're headed down south for Britt's wedding. Should be good!

No comments: